Monday, January 16, 2012

Damn Lucky!

The dog got out twice today and she is not very good at all coming back! The first time Jon was home so he was helping and she finally ran into the back yard after about 30 minutes. Then this afternoon she got out again...Sydney left the gate open in the backyard. She ran to the house upfront by the busy Everson-Goshen road. Those neighbors have chickens and one of the chickens was out and Lucky got her in a blackberry bush. She kept going around in circles and would run away from me. I spent a good 45 minutes trying to get her. She finally decided she would just go on after the chicken and got stuck. So I was right there. Mad as hell too! I can't wait until I can get her to come when called! I wish training happened over night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment